A full week later

Sun 20 Aug

01.thumb.jpg.9134f843679bdcc310b2bd4d546a093e.jpg

02.thumb.jpg.14a4a002ca3e3644cf82096ed89f6702.jpg

03.thumb.jpg.48bd48e86d70a71833c3a37140928cdc.jpg

04.thumb.jpg.865b29454ae25b551717f0f1a78555a1.jpg

The next afternoon

Mon 21 Aug

As a way of saying thanks, Scott picked me up during the late afternoon and drove me with my luggage to the frat house. He didn't speak much during the journey except to say he enjoyed his 2 weeks immensely. He seemed nervous and at times shaky but I assured him that once he got his body back i will try my best to bulk him up to my standards too.

As we arrived we could see the typical frat building. In all its grandness it looked incredibly imposing. Not surprising tho, this fraternity has been popular for producing not only smart boys but also guys who became future fitness models, star sportsman and coaches who brought their teams to victory. It was a frat where members were chosen based on an overall combination of good looks and athletic potential and rumor has it that they preferred guys who possessed a cocky or alpha personality trait as well.

We were greeted at the door by a group of senior boys who were all imposingly tall and large. You could tell a number of them were professional bodybuilders with their large bodies. Some of them were swimmers with broad shoulders and golden tann lines. A few were baseball players with they're mighty arms and thick muscular legs. But all of them had godly faces. And i mean absolutely Adonis faces. Is it no wonder this is one of the richest frats on campus? These boys can easily take a few modeling photos and sell them as year calendars with demand coming from other states and even overseas.

We were ushered in through the main door where a huge mirror stood beside us. For the first time in 2 weeks i could see both me and Scott side by side and it was then i realized how big the differences in our size had become. Because i wasn't used to his skinny genes i had actually been losing alot of his mass since i took control of his body. He on the other hand having taken control of my body with the determination and regular gym visits had become absolutely pumped. I couldn't help but think how lucky i was that Scott managed to help me bulk my body up so much. I would be having alot of fun once im back to being me. I snicked to myself.

01.jpg.bcb6e73a211d14fc3a3cba744b281cb1.jpg 

Looking around i realized there were no one else around. It was just the seniors and us both.

Scott eyed one of the seniors before he nodded his head. The senior opened another door to a smaller room and gestured us both in. 

Looking down at me Scott lifted a brow before saying "I didnt tell you but they called us both in earlier before the other newer members arrived. They said they wanted to settle the swap first before the other members arrived. Guess i can return your sunglasses and cap now huh?" 

I felt pity for him "Nah bro, i'll let you stay a hot stud for a few more moments" 

He smiled slightly asking again "Can i do the honors of clicking the button that will swap us back later?"

I nodded and handed him the Chonovic app.

15mins later 

A group of seniors no more than 12 or 13 begin to fill the room and take they're seats. They all stared at us curiously before one of them, a broad shouldered handsome swimmer type stood up and begin to speak.

'Welcome Scott and Greg to our fraternity. I'll cut to the chase. We understand both of you were involved in some cheating related to the admission of members to our frat house 2 weeks ago. Are you both aware of this?"

Both me and Scott nodded our heads

The swimmer continued "Alright. We have already discussed our course of action. Helping another frat brother is one of the most important traits all frat boys here should have. And as ironic as it would seem this was a clear test of brotherhood. However the main cheater will continue to face punishment as he tried to impersonate someone else in our admissions and will be subjected to the official punishment. I will leave the unofficial punishments such as hazing for the other junior members to decide later.

He then yelled loudly "Scott! Do what must be done."

Without looking at Scott I breathed heavily feeling terrible for him thinking about what must be going through his mind now. 

A full 3 seconds passed as i fixated my eyes on the senior members and heard the sound of Scott picking up the app. 

"BANG!!!!" 

A loud crashing noise filled the room shocking me to the core. I turned to face Scott before looking at the ground

crashed.jpg.ccb2f8f51c6fe1f3a866e13d3170c04e.jpg

The Chovonic app was just lying on the ground completely crashed and destroyed

In a moment of shock i was so stunned I couldnt even look or hear what was going on

"Thank you senior members for the kind compliments. I have always tried my best to help my brothers around me. But after Greg's successful audition he refused to swap back. It was only because of the safety mechanism which allowed the host to switch back that I got my body back and was able to make it for my own audition." 

My jaw dropped as I finally gained control of my nerves and looked back at Scott. He had just finished his speech and turned to look at me similarly. I watched as his previously nervous face was swept away almost instantly revealing the smug cocky face I had never seen before. I could see the arrogance in him spread like the plague, from his eyes to his mouth as his tongue licked his lips in a show of dominance and finally to his body posture. He assumed a more relaxed stance before speaking again. 

"I always knew bad characters existed in the world but i never thought it was my own buddy. Greg your'e really a disappointment. I willingly swapped my body with you so that you could finally live out the life you always wanted and join the best frat house in school and you threatened not to return my body. Seriously Greg wtf...."

"no...nooo....NOOO NOO PLEASE NOO. THATS NOT TRUE!" I yelled as i turned around to face the other seniors who looked at me negatively.

"I WAS THE ONE T....." 

Scott interrupted me "What? What you gonna say again? That it was actually you who swapped bodies with me? And that you were actually the real bodybuilder? If you wanna lie Greg you should at least not lie in my face"

"FUCK YOU SCOTT! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU SET ME UP!!!" I replied wildly.

Turning to the main senior speaker hoping for some understanding "I HAVE PROOF MAN, SEE MY PHONE. I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS ASKING HIM TO RETURN MY BODY! FOR 2 FUCKING WEEKSSS!!!"

Scott eyed me for a moment before tuning to the main speaker "Yes Greg i set you up. Because i had no choice anymore. You were constantly hounding me to swap back our bodies and even threatened to destroy the chovonic app once we swapped again. I had no choice but to bring this up to the higher authority. I always thought you were my brother Greg. Why would you do this to me?"  

We both hurled insults at each other for a moment before the main senior speaker yelled for silence. When the room was quiet again he spoke again.

"Greg you are an insult to the honour of this frat house. You will be automatically expelled as of tml. But because on official school papers you have been admitted to this frat house you are allowed to stay for tonight"

The senior than looked at Scott as i stood there still stunned.

"Scott. Because of your selflessness to help a bro in need you will automatically be allowed access to the frat house's private pool area even though you are a junior here. I see that you also have a large and powerful body. I know some people who are in need of a fitness model. If your'e interested i could introduce them to you."

Scott smirked before looking back at me. 

The council of seniors than started to get excited and there was alot of commotion.

The swimmer senior than continued "However there is also the unofficial punishment to hand out" He lifted his brow as if in delight.

"We have decided that you Greg, are a fucking dirty asshole that needs to be cleaned up properly. Scott, you have the honour. Let the punishment begin"

The group of seniors went crazy with they're yelling while I looked at at Scott in total disbelieve. He simply raised his head and gave me a cocky smug. 

I was suddenly yanked from behind me. I tried to yell and resist but there wasn't much my small and weak body could do. I was pushed on a sofa where a group of boys clamped my arms and legs down with they're powerful thighs. I shook my head from left to right struggling as hard as i could. The guys were all moving around me laughing at my expense as i was quickly stripped naked. My pale skinny body lying there in humiliation. 

I tried to yell again but this time something squishy was forced into my mouth. I couldnt really see above me but it tasted salty. It came in and out of my mouth repeatedly. Before i can make sense of what was happening. I gazed up to see Scott, naked too in all his grandness doing a double bicep pose while sitting on my chest leaving me immobile and unable to escape while he continued to use his balls to put in my mouth or put it over my eyes. He than slapped my face with his giant cock and forced in down my throat shortly after. I swore i could choke at any moment. Saliva and precum was flowing out of my moth everytime he plunged his monster cock in. His moans got so loud that he eventually pulled out and while doing an aesthetically pleasing double bicep pose his cock burst out in the most powerful cum shot i had ever seen. Ropes after ropes of cum spilled out while he maintained his pose. Letting out a powerful roar his cum spilled all over the room including a large portion on my face while the seniors cheered enthusiastically. 

08_afterMerge.jpg.8255572b9146f28c00f13eafa2f93de5.jpg

"CLEAN HIM CLEAN HIM CLEAN HIM!" The seniors chanted.

Scott with his powerful thighs still pushing my body down came closer to my face. I couldn't help but cry while his hot breathe was felt on my face. It was so dominating and emasculating for me. I couldnt take the humiliation anymore. He than spread the cum all over my face symbolically cleaning me up and pushed his finger into my mouth making me suck it dry while i helplessly watched him smirk.

With his face so close to mine i whispered like the pathetic pussy i was now with saliva and cum leaking all over my face "I helped you get the life and body you wanted....why would you betray me??"

He blew another hot breathe onto my skin as his mainly scent filled my nose.

"Well thats what bros are for.... Unfortunately Im not one."

Lemme know your thoughts

I think Scott is def gonna win Asshole of the year award tho

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nagito

• jojo9

• cutlerfan

• Makoto

Solid, if not pretty bleak, ending. Couldn't see it ending any other way. Great work!

Sucks that the seniors refused to look at his text messages to confirm tho... (Was a little confused when Scott mentioned Greg threatening him? I get that it's a lie, I just don't get how he got away with it)

And one last thing... Sorry for being so nit-picky, but than is used in comparisons, while then is the correct one for listing sequential actions...

Greg IS a complete asshole! Greg deserves to be swapped back and made to serve Scott for a few years at least. Who's to say on outsider doesn't show up and swap them correctly. Someone who knows what Greg did! He'd fix things.

14 hours ago, Makoto said:

Holy shit that got dark. I have to say that the story feels complete. 

Dark as dark can be lol. TBH after finishing the story and reading it one last time before posting i did feel pretty bad for Greg. He should have just pushed the safety mechanism the day before moving into the frat house instead of listening to Scott's bullshit. Damm sucks to be him. 

10 hours ago, amu23m1 said:

Solid, if not pretty bleak, ending. Couldn't see it ending any other way. Great work!

Sucks that the seniors refused to look at his text messages to confirm tho... (Was a little confused when Scott mentioned Greg threatening him? I get that it's a lie, I just don't get how he got away with it)

And one last thing... Sorry for being so nit-picky, but than is used in comparisons, while then is the correct one for listing sequential actions...

Thanks! Ikr it is a pretty evil ending. 

Yap it sucks that there were still small evidences that might have proofed Greg's innocence. But if you realised Scott is a slimy cunning fox. He knows there are risks he has to take, and those small evidences were the risk he had no choice to take and guess what? He got away with it. Life is all about taking calculated risks. Scott chose he's wisely :P 

Thanks for the grammatical error pointout. I'll take note of that the next time i try to write a story :) 

9 hours ago, cutlerfan said:

Greg IS a complete asshole! Greg deserves to be swapped back and made to serve Scott for a few years at least. Who's to say on outsider doesn't show up and swap them correctly. Someone who knows what Greg did! He'd fix things.

I think you got confused with they're names haha. Scott was the asshole and Greg was the victim here haha

But anyway thats life, some people choose to be assholes and they get away with it. But you can see things from a different perspective, Scott knows what he wants and he is willing to take all risks to get it. I mean he is pretty smart to think of a plan when Greg wanted to use the safety mechanism to switch them back earlier on. He knows how to toy with Gregs emotion and that makes him a pretty smart and cunning asshole :P 

I suppose the swap did confuse me. It is a well written story and a great read even though I didn't like the outcome.  Peace, CF

Well I'm not sure what it says about me, but I rather enjoyed the dark, sinister ending. As in life, the good guy doesn't always win. Who knows, sometime down the road, Greg might get his own back when Scott least expects it.

On 8/2/2017 at 9:21 AM, cutlerfan said:

I suppose the swap did confuse me. It is a well written story and a great read even though I didn't like the outcome.  Peace, CF

Sorry about the confusion, But glad you liked reading it! 

Haha, dont worry i can see why many people wouldnt like the outcome. Strange as it seems while writing it i did feel slightly bad for Greg. He really is a nice guy. But the world can be a cruel place huh? 

Plus one man's poison is another man's bread. For Scott to live the high jock life Greg has to suffer....