Thats what Bros are for (Part 1)

Trying something entirely new. Please tell me if its confusing or hard to follow. 

Lemme know how you found the story too. :)

My name is Greg. And i guess you can say im a true bro. 

tumblr_inline_p204kfYKdb1v53sqh_540.jpg

Don't let my age fool you. Even though im just entering college i have been bodybuilding for a few years now. Maybe I have good genes. But damm do people enjoy looking at these biceps. :P 

tumblr_inline_p204n89pgd1v53sqh_540.jpg

Anyway enough about me. Got a text from my best buddy Scott. I wonder hows he preparing for the audition to join the stud frat house we're both entering together. The auditions are tough tho. Only the hottest fittest muscled alpha boys gain entry. I doubt i have much to worry tho :P 

Thu 6 July

msg_01.thumb.jpg.73bd45da035089e1edfef10be3c12c80.jpgmsg_02.thumb.jpg.bb2a634e2eeaf3b6022304bd4990ca0c.jpg

Next afternoon after an intense morning gym session

Fri 7 July

msg_03.thumb.jpg.254062b7b4ef25662211d3c7d2bd4b55.jpg

A month of gymming later

Fri 4 Aug

msg_04.thumb.jpg.93482af9e7c5b84ddbd8cda9bccf166e.jpgmsg_05.thumb.jpg.7ec52b9d271333be1e0f82414d5f55dc.jpg

The next afternoon

Sat 5 Aug

Because we didn't wanna risk people discovering our secret, Scott suggested we made the swap in the nearby forest. I had just finished my morning audition and i can safely say Im already in the frat club! I mean c'mon check out these pecs! Anyway to add some cockiness and douchebaggery to my look I wore my flashy bright loose stringer singlet hoping to show of more of my puppies. I hope it doesn't draw any attention here. 

Scott was already at the meeting location. he seemed pretty optimistic and he kept thanking me for the help i had done for him this past month. No biggy tho. The gym is my home anyway. And always happy to help a fellow bro. Cant believe we've been friends for so many years. I still rmb when i was shorter and smaller than him. Oh well...

01.thumb.jpg.81f62868b87c5da7b5f8d2218c91be20.jpg

Scott looked at the time and hurried me to start the application to swap our bodies before he missed the audition. Well technically we don't actually swap bodies. We just swap out genes, muscle mass and height. Our looks and minds are still the same. I heard there are coders who know how to swap faces for a high fee. Never believed that rumor tho. With a press of a button a flash enveloped us. A sensation strong and intense filled my blood stream and before i knew it i looked down at my super baggy stringers. They were literally hanging off my sloppy shoulders! My sporty sunglasses were now too big for my face and i could feel its weight pressing down on my nose. I adjusted my sunglasses and took it off my face and gazed at the epitome of male perfection in front of me. 

"Holy Crap! You're ripped as fuck Scott!" The words just escaped my mouth without me even realizing. 

I watched as Scott flashed his pearly white teeth that reflected in the sun's glare. He licked his lips seductively as he felt his arms and pecs thoroughly. He than lifted an eyebrow while feeling his crotch.

"I've never seen you naked before Greg but now i know why the girls call you the "impeller" We both laughed as i too felt my current manhood.

It was certainly much less than what i expected. In fact almost everything that was swapped, our biceps, our height.... it all seemed to be in excess. it seem more like a muscle gain for Scott and and a Muscle drain for me. but oh well. By the end of tonight i'll be back in my body again.

02.thumb.jpg.311a8e2c26b1b42e99224095f20e783b.jpg

As our current clothes were all too big or small for one another we simply traded each others. I took his smaller black shirt and we exchanged our khaki shorts. I offered him my cap and helped him turn it sideways for the extra cockiness. And than I passed him my shades which he promptly put on to display in his full glory. A true cocky frat boy. I hope he enjoys it while it last today. We took one last selfie together before we parted ways. 

03.thumb.jpg.d79b1adbe26176061f8bd4054d47904d.jpg

Before getting into my car I turned around to ask Scott

"Hey Scott, so i guess you should be done by 8 tonight? I'll just swing by your place tonight and we can swap back?"

Admiring his own reflection on his car mirror, It took him 3 full seconds before he noticed me "Oh i forgot to mention i got some work to settle in the night. Might not be the best time"

Thinking of the next date i replied "What about Tuesday? You free during the afternoon?"

While flexing his bicep he tuned to me after a few seconds "Sure...."

Maybe it was just me but i sensed something off with that reply. Hmm.... Maybe i'll just try taking this skinny body to the gym. See what magic i can do for this few days...

A full week later

Sun 13 Aug

msg_06.thumb.jpg.6f06815cd32954b8db524f7b79dd2e1e.jpg

End

Don't be shy to let me know how it was. I hope it wasn't messy or confusing.

Thanks for reading

For those wanting to continue. Part 2 link is below

On 7/28/2017 at 9:47 AM, Ro20316 said:

The images are always a plus. Dont worry about it

Thanks man. But hopefully telling the story in this "social media chat" format isn't confusing for you guys :) 

I don't think Scott has any intention of giving Greg his body back because he is now living the life he wants. I would actually love to see a continuation of this story! The photos are pretty great as well. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Makoto said:

I don't think Scott has any intention of giving Greg his body back because he is now living the life he wants. I would actually love to see a continuation of this story! The photos are pretty great as well. 

haha, i left the ending open ended. But im sure you can tell, Scott is enjoying his new stud body and yes he truly is living the life he has always wanted so i guess he would be quite reluctant to return it anytime soon.

Thanks! I did spend some time creating the images, thought it would be better if there were visuals to go with the story :) 

Didn't think of doing a part 2 but maybe now i might think of something haha. Do throw some suggestions if you wanna too :)  

11 hours ago, Hialmar said:

Congratulations to the innovative narrative format. I've never read a story told with this method before. Nice.

Thanks! Just thought a story with a different narrative format could be a good idea. Esp one where the 2 main characters are college age guys. 

Awesome! Another example of your creative and ingenuity. Its a unique format. I love the inclusion of the images and live chat excerpts. You are a good! Oh, and I agree, this story deserves a part two! 

1 hour ago, jojo9 said:

Awesome! Another example of your creative and ingenuity. Its a unique format. I love the inclusion of the images and live chat excerpts. You are a good! Oh, and I agree, this story deserves a part two! 

Thank you :) I did spent quite some time creating the live chat excerpts. 

I created this story intending for it to end like this. But since many people are asking for a part 2 I might try creating one. No promises tho >.< 

I'll see what i can think of. If you have suggestions you can hurl them my way too haha.

I like dark stories with evil endings btw :P