Post. Man.

louisbalfour

Holy Crap man!  Your muscle romance stories are AMAZING!  Can't wait to read more.  Loved the big guy taking on the dominant daddy role.

• Upvote 1

My god, this was a fucking PERFECT story!

I just love that amazing size difference between them!

Cannot wait to read more and see how big the post mans other muscles are!

• Upvote 1

Intense and powerful writing. Now I'm going to pop a boner every time I glance at a fridge! Thank you so much for posting. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, goremeridian said:

Intense and powerful writing. Now I'm going to pop a boner every time I glance at a fridge! Thank you so much for posting. 

Funny you say that. This was inspired by a bodybuilder on instagram. He posted a video where he's in business atire at work and picks up one of those full height fridge freezers. It's suuuuper hot

1 hour ago, louisbalfour said:

He posted a video where he's in business atire at work and picks up one of those full height fridge freezers. It's suuuuper hot

Links or it didn't happen :P

26 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

Links or it didn't happen :P

Haha! Can't link to it as account is set to private I think. See if you can follow him: wiss1234

Intense from start to finish.  Descriptive all the way through. I want that postman to deliver my packages.  Would love to see some human weightlifting to show off those muscles and strength.  Fantastic can't wait for chap2

• Upvote 1