Anyone to translate this MG story from German to English?

Thebiggerthebetter

Okay, I know it's Google Translate, but it might give you an idea:

He was the eye-catcher at the championship.
A real muscle mountain. Only 23 years but so full with fabric that he could hardly go. Tom barely opened his mouth as the bull entered the hall with his coach. "You can see the plump!", It escaped as the 140 kg mountain struck into the backstage area came.
"Tom," he replied, "I'm sorry," Tom replied, "I'm sorry," Tom replied Throwing everything? "
Paul said softly, "He's a changing pharmacy. Look at the Roidranzen to which he carries before him. "
Secretly, Tom was happy about Roy's sight. He had already seen him at the last championship last year, but Roy had "only" 120 kg at his 1.80 m on the balance. And even then he looked colossal.
But today, the super-heavy candidate was bursting at the seams! Still, Roy had a steel ball training suit, or better say his coach had him in a reingestopft. Shit, the bust of the XXXL suit almost with each of his squat movements. At the front stood the jacket open and Roy's huge Roidranzen protruded out of the box. The muscles were sitting on a water ball.
Paul whispered to Tom, "He can barely walk with his muscular mountains. Look at the thighs and first the calves. "And indeed, the thighs were so thickly loaded with muscles that the 23-year-old had to walk around the other leg at every step. This led him to waddle his legs wide-legged. And Roy's calves were so swollen he had rolled up the long training pants down to his knees! So Tom and Paul could see the parts wiggle at every little step. Tom said, "They're as big as double ostriches!" And Paul had to laugh. "If not more fat!" He blasphemed.
With all the blasphemies about the steroid mountain, Tom had a different goal than Paul. He wanted to show it to Roy! Last year Roy had always referred to him as a "little one". Tom was definitely 65 kilos lighter and certainly 10 cm smaller but he had planned to triumph the imagined mountain something. And even now, when Roy was whispering to the two, he whispered, "Well, you little ones ..." and continued to panic. Paul just shook his head. "He's going to burst." He said Grins and goes to another Lightweight participant.
Tom thinks, "Yes, he does." And is glad that he is so well prepared.
In the meantime, Roys coach tries to pull out the muscle. "He can not do that anymore," Tom smiles as he sees the coach pulling and pulling. Both are in a secluded corner. Roy is too pumped up to help strip the thin fabric corso. In the end, both of them are gasping and Roy is drinking a bottle of water from his huge bag. The 140 kg mountain has ne black Posinghose, which is however so small that it disappears almost under his knapsack and between the bouncing ass cheeks. Tom notes that the panties front is barely filled. "The eggs of peanut size have shrunk," he thinks. Roy is still panting as if he had a NEN 100 m -Sprint. Then his coach goes in the direction of the hall exit and leaves his puffed protege alone.
Tom takes all the courage together and pushes his armed bag inconspicuously in the direction of the corner where Roy continues to sip his water. The mountain posed with the bottle in his hand and is completely engrossed when he noticed a small stitch in his butt. He did not even notice that Tom has sneaked and has sprung up in the room, a syringe that has now given the mountain another 10 ccs highly dosed fattening equipment in his body.   Roy tries to grab his ass by the hand, but does not get there and turns around when he sees Tom, who is hiding the injection, 2 steps next to him. "Hey LITTLE, what was that? BBRRPP ", the mountain Tom burts. He does not want to do anything about it, but he does not know what to do with him. "I do not know. Maybe a mosquito or a thread at your poser! ", Tom blows back and thus the thing is first settled. Roy has pulled the whole bottle of water away as he waddles toward the toilets 3 minutes later.
The timing could not be better and so Tom bends over Roy's bag to see what he can do the muscle cattle still good. In the bag are stacked rice boxes, protein shakes and water canisters, determined 5 liters of protein and 5 liters of water. "Genial," Tom grins, and he quickly turns on the screw caps to pour at least three ampoules into each canister with liquid steroids and hormones that he has taken out of the Internet. The same thing he did with the 5 protein hacks and when he had squeezed everything back and slipped aside unobtrusively, Roy's coach came back. "Tom, where is the big one?", He wants to know from Tom "I think he's on the toilet," says Tom by the way and is now working on his bag.
A short time later, the "big" is again staggered and his trainer hands him a huge shake from Roy's bag: "Look really crass from Roy. Here's what to fill up. "Tom grins internally" Bingo "when he looks like Roy the proteinpump purely inside. You can see how big the coach has done the shake! Roy pumps the complete 1.5 liters and his uncontrolled Roidranzen expresses even more enormously. Suddenly, Paul is standing next to him and laughs: "Na nahte closer to the hormone package moved? He looks as if he had been in the last hour. Take a look at the wide leg! The same is true of the "fat"! "
And with that, the two of them look like Roy is moving slowly and slowly towards the stage. Luckily he had only guest appearances today!   He tried to climb the stairs to the stage, well the four steps. Paul laughed softly and suggested Tom: "Look at him, he really does not get up the stairs !!" and he was absolutely right. The mound was so dense with muscle-cells that the thighs were so bulky that he almost did not get up the steps. His coach pushed him almost.
On the stage, the mountain almost hyperventilated and had to stand for a moment, before he pushed himself before the hoarding crowd, which nearly ran out at the sight. Roy pumped and poste - as far as he could, but Tom also noticed now that the additional Hammersteroide and Masthormone worked. The Roy had added - Tom estimated 23-year-old now at 143 kg! After 3 minutes the show was over and Roy was so pompous that he needed forever until he stood on the stairs. His coach helped him down step by step and immediately had a can of water, which the mountain accepted with thanks! He pulled the "water" as nix, 1 liter, and burped loudly as he waddled past Tom and Paul: "BBBRRRPPPPP!"
Paul said, "Fuck, he can not go any more. Look at him! "Tom grinned and actually saw the Roy Westmann, with now certainly 100 ml pure mastics, real problems had to move his muscle mountains. In a joke, he said to Paul, "You'd have to take care of that." "Yeah, pumping up the imagined chunk so that he can not move any more, that's it!" Paul joked.
"That's exactly what I find," Tom agreed. Paul looked at him, "Really? That would be totally cool! We both and the Westman. "   Tom pulled Paul aside and told him about the last 1 ½ hours.
He just opened his eyes and said excitedly, "Horny! That you dare! Respect! Then I support you, but something from! That will be fun !"
Both hit and watched as Roy came back to his pace in "his" corner. He had another bottle of water from his supply bag on his lips. Now the two "little ones" could smile together.
"But he also needs something directly into the blood," whispered Paul "I steer it off." And already Paul strolled to the mast mountain. While walking, he turned around again and winked at Tom. Tom immediately understood and pulled from his pocket still ne fat Mastspritze - 15 ccs! He strolled past Paul, who had already started a conversation with Roy. Roy stood with his back to him, the bottle on his fat lips, and lubbed and burped Paul full . Paul gave Tom a sign, and Tom stuck so fast and fast in Roy's perfect muscle-ass, which shrank again, but this time only with his left pawprint his Posinghöschen straightened. He thought the seam of the little poster had tweaked it again. When Tom went back to his bag uninvolved, he heard Paul say, "OK, so we do. I'm looking forward to it!" Paul came to him smiling. "Well, there was no problem distracting the mindless bulls. Haste him again a neat dose missed? "" Sure, the Westman now has the hormones and steroids for 5 in it! "Both laughed as Roy turned around and looked at them stupidly. Tom and Paul whispered further and roided Roy had enough to do with a new shake, which was stopped by his coach.
An hour later lunch was for the athletes at the championship. Tom and Paul had unfortunately not missed their preliminary round and thus free. Roy Westmann had still a few hours before. He was to appear again in the evening at the closing ceremony and victory. The cattle sat pumped up on a chair and let his coach grade the sneakers when Tom and Paul came out of the shower, where they had showered the Tanninglotion. Both now looked like normal or somewhat more muscular youths. On the contrary to the 23-year-old breeding bull. He had been provided with so many extra boosters for 3 ½ hours, which he almost bursting with muscles. Roy's shining, dark brown skin stretched like this, and he sat like this from his legs apart on the chair ...
Tom and Paul laughed once again at the sight. "He can handle something," Paul whispered. "Me?" Tom looked questioningly at Paul. "Clear. He needs more! You still have something? "
Tom nodded, grinning, "If we could get the hell out of it uiuiui!" And again they both laughed.
"But how do we get to the ran without his coach?" Tom said thoughtfully.
"Have thought of everything," triumphed Paul, "he goes with us for lunch!"
"How did this happen?" "Well, have the Mastberg invited before!" Said Paul proudly. "Have told him that he can feed as much as he wants and we pay. He agreed immediately and said that his coach had a break. So we're alone with the guy! "
"You're a blast of Paul!" Tom hit him on the shoulder.
"Well then, let's see when we get away, he really seems to need something," and pointing to Roy, who was just trying to get into the steel-blue training pants that his coach dropped to him   Had laid. He got the part barely even over the gigantic, solarium-brown thighs and his muscle-packed ass was so round and plump which one still the upper approach of Roys Kimme as he gasped before his, also panting coach. On top of that, the coach had put him in a white stretch stretcher, which looked like ne balloon cover in the muscle mountains and the Roidranzen.
Finally, the 23-year-old muscle pack came on the two. Tom whispered to Paul, "And how much does he have?"
"Treasures 148 kg determined!" Grinned the. Roy gasped as he had taken the 20 meters to the two. "So your little one, hope you have enough ... break and pant .... I've got a coal steam, "said the cattle with his bass voice.
"Well, let's see what you can do with such a big one!" Paul replied, winking at Tom. "Haste everything?" He asked his mate.
"Vollausstattung", grinned Tom and pulled equal nen 2 liters canister of water from his pocket. "Tata, No. 1 and beautiful with everything he needs," Tom and the two of them strolled to Roy, who was patting step by step toward the exit. The Westman was so powerful that at each of his steps his sneakers squeaked.
Tom struck Paul as they ran behind the muscle mountain: "Look at the ass from that!" And that was really an eye-catcher. Roy's buttocks were so bulging and muscular that they waved back and forth at every step. The shiny blue training pants was so tight that the two "little ones" saw the seam of Roys Poser through the thin fabric. Above, the brown ass cheeks looked out partly and one saw the muscles work.
The two overtook the bulls and pushed him the canister in the hand "Here as a way to eat!"
Fortunately, just around the corner of the venue was an all-you-can-eat bude, and that was absolutely on the verge of the hustle and bustle of Roy. He puffed and snuffed like a steam roller as the three of them walked in a 250-foot walk. Roy had always stopped to squeal at the water canister, which was now almost empty. The Mastberg had scarcely been able to bend his arms, so his biceps were puffed up. Like handballs, so round and plump.
Tom and Paul had now placed him in ne corner in the back where the Roidberg was able to catch the first breath. The muscle colossus had zero physical condition and it does not improve with increasing muscle mass. In the canister, which he had just removed, were again 50 ml of hormones and steroids.
Tom and Paul said to the snorting musclebull: "You rest and we get you something to feed. What would've have? "The mastberg looked at the two and burped:" BBBRRRPP, thus first times a huge portion of noodles and chicken! But hurry. "
The two could not be said twice ... and within 5 minutes they had the complete noodles from the buffet and at least 30 chicken breasts, just what it was, before the bulls piled up.
Tom whispered to Paul, "That's a good three kilos of noodles and three kilos of chicken. Look mer times. After all, his bloated Roidranzen bursts afterwards. "" At least it is close, with what you also have everything in your pocket, "Paul winked back.
Roy sat with his splayed monster legs at the table and scooped one chicken breast after another. Add tidy noodles! The chewing, snorting and burping like a pig, all with his mouth open. Tom and Paul had sat next to him on both sides and Tom had opened his training bag, from which he pulled the next syringe with Zuchtsteroiden after 10 minutes.
Roy had to concentrate because he had trouble to feed the chicken and the noodles with the arms pumped up to burst. The boys leaned back and peered behind his muscle-backed back, then their eyes wandered down to the bouncing, out of the shorts of his shiny steel-blue training pants, swelling ass cheeks. Both grinned, and Tom had already punched the syringe in Roy's stiff muscle muscle. With pleasure, he pushed the contents into the mast mountain and gave Paul one more afterwards. He took the other side and grinned as he slowly pushed the growth hormone HGH into the cattle. Tom showed Paul with his fingers that the again 20 ccs were! Roy blinked times ...
The two of them leaned forward again, and Tom shouted to the bull on the shoulders, which were bigger than heads: "On the you still nen bissel grows Grosse!" Both had to laugh the laughter while Roy grunted and belched! He muttered with his mouth full: "I need something to rinse guys! Get another bottle of water, BBBBRRRRRPPPP! "And showed with his paw, in which he held a presumed chicken breast, to the counter.
The had well half the chicken breasts and the noodles in itself stuffed as the guys with nem 3-liter canister came. "Shit look at him, 154 kg down! And we'll get him even thicker! "Tom Paul whispered.
After another hour, the super-heavyweight package had crushed almost the complete noodles and chicken breasts - only leftovers were scattered on the huge plates. Tom and Paul looked at each other. "Boah, you guys have eaten quite well - tomorrow's nice weather!", They said laughing to Roy, who was sitting full on the bench like a mast. The two of them had been so full of him that he hung on the edge of the table. Roy had even tipped the 3-liter canister in itself.
He looked now, with 158 kg of weight really as if he was just bursting! His face was more edgy than ever and his cheeks pumped as if there were still two chicken breasts in it!
Tom and Paul pushed the table aside to get Roy out of the bench. What a sight !! The 23-year-old Mastvieh was obviously bulging - he was so full with steroids and hormones as never before ;-) Roy was at the wheezing and burping as he tried to raise himself. The Mastberg came barely high with the full-eaten Roidranzen. He thrust himself with all his strength, his tricycles nearly exploded out of the bench. But he stood with difficulty and need. The slits of his shining blue training pants had jumped to the extreme, and one could see in between the puffed, solarium-brown muscular packs, which piled on thighs and calves. The two "little ones" had done a lot of work. The chunk was puffed up to the limit! His Roidranzen was so round and full off the muscle cattle pressed the pumped up muscles. He could only look straight ahead.
Roy asked, "Boah. Hope you have enough cash. I've hit it. BBBRRRPPP! "And he tried to rub the bloated Roidranzen - but he did not reach the front part with the inflated arms! The two lightweights laughed. "Ey Roy, all right?"
"BBBRRRPPPP ... huh, I feel soo pumped up and full. BBBRRRPPP! ", Snapped the.
Tom laughed, "But that's what you're used to - heavyweight. Or? "" Surely smaller, BBBRRPPP, but I think I've eaten too much! My knapsack is so hard and loaded. "
"Nee Roy, not more than before, or Paul?" Tom asked hypocritically, blinking at Paul. "So real Roy, little more," he said, pat the huge, bulging muscle ball that bulged before Roy's puffy body. Boah, how hard it is Paul thought, and smiled at Tom, who slowly pushed the mastards out of the restaurant. "Really ? Na los guys I have to go back to the stage afterwards, "Roy burped and sniffed as they slowly walked backwards to the hall or waddled in Roy's case. They needed almost 15 minutes for the 250 meters. So there was nothing left for Roy ... who was getting more and more bulging. The steroids and hormones that Tom and Paul had administered to him in the past 5 hours. The two had injected the breeding bull so much that he formed with each movement more muscles - everywhere. Even the smallest stimulus stimulated the muscle cells, blown with hormones. And Roy could hardly do more.
Having arrived in the hall, he fell into a corner of his sofa, which collapsed almost under the mass of muscle. Roy was completely done and gasped. Tom and Paul fanned him and held the 160 kg cattle water. The mountain reached for the new canister but his biceps were so swollen with muscles that he could no longer squeeze his full lips, he could still be so tense ... Tom and Paul had to tear themselves together not to laugh. He was really too muscular to be able to drink! The crusher whispered, "Hey guys, I'm too pumped up. Hold me the canister to drink! "" Sure, "grinned both, pressed the monster the 3-liter container to the face and lifted. The Westermann just had to swallow ... what was a problem is that the Roy's pumped up neck muscles had the barely the head. But he struggled and pulled something away - almost two liters of "water" tipped the two Lightweights into the muscle cattle.
"BRRRPPPP !!!" it sounded from Roys throat as the guys run the canister. "Cheers ! Is it better? "Both asked the mountain as if from a mouth. "Definitely! BBBRRRPPPP! Boah guys, I have so NEN sneaks. Have really eaten too much! BBBRRRPPP !!! When is'n my appearance? And where is actually my coach? "The bulky muscle looked at the two burglarly and questioningly. So look at now 165 kg of muscle weight !! Tom and Paul had secretly talked to the trainer while Roy was in the diner (he might have had the number). They had told him Roy had meant he could manage alone and he, the coach, could clear the rest of the day and go home. Now you grinned and lied: "Yes, he's probably somehow sick-diarrhea or something and he does not want to infect you. Got home. "   "BBBRRPP! Ok, better so, I can not use something like that. I'm just in the build-up. "" Jau, are you! "The two grinned. "Well, then you must work for me today," grunted the Steroidberg imagined. "Now I have two assis. BBBRRRPPP !! "Roy laughed.
Tom and Paul also grinned and whispered, "You also need hormone bombers." And to Roy, you said, "Your performance is in a good hour. Can still practice posing and always remember to move the satchel. "After the last liter, the steroid cattle were still pumped up. Tom, however, had also chosen extremely crude hormones and anabolic steroids. And the Roy had already been seen before that he spoke excellently to it. J The Mastberg was just trying to get off the couch which had been set up to him - what a sight. With 7 kg more than in the diner, the no longer high ...

As I said Google Translate so apologies if it makes no sense

• Upvote 4

So Sorry! Real life was a bitch. I'm halfway through but translating it in a good way is easier said than done as I had to realize ?

If you're still interested, I'll try to speed it up a little bit...

Beste Grüße!

• Upvote 7

Hi there,
I am reading at this site quite a long time already but till now I did not contribute anything.
So to make up for that a litte bit I would like to help out translating that storie.
I would like to point out that I did not translate the following part my self.
I just took the Google translation that CardiMuscleman postet earlier an sort of "proof read" (retranslate) it an rewrote the parts that i tought wouldn't make much if any sense.
It is to say that the grammar in the original story is kind of awful (even for someone like me who hated/wasn't good at learning german grammar in school).
So that and the fact that i rarly write or speak in english makes it somtimes hard to translate (or to explain what i mean ;-) ) the storie 100%.
I still hope that i can help a litte. 

Edit: The retranslation to this point took longer that I tought so i didn't manage to finish. I'll try to do more in the next days but we just have some people reported sick at work so for the next days and easter holliday I'll be realy busy at work.

He was the eye-catcher at the championship.
A real muscle mountain. Only 23 years but so full on roids that he could hardly walk. Tom was standing there agape as the bull entered the hall with his coach. "Man he looks so bulging!", he blurted as the 140 kg mountain struck into the backstage area.

Standing besides Tom was Paul Schiller, another Lightweight, who said: "Fuck, Roy Westmann was already out of competition last year but man....today.. what a beast!"
Both grinning at each other Tom wispered: "What in the world is he on?" Paul silently replied:" He's a walking Pharmacy. Just look at that Roidgut he's carrying around."
Secretly, Tom was happy about Roy's sight. He had already seen him at the last championship last year, but then Roy had "only" 120 kg at his 1.80 m on the scale. And even then he looked colossal.
But today, the super-heavy candidate was bursting at the seams! Still, Roy had a steelblue training suit on, or better to say his coach had stuffed him in there. Shit, the XXXL suit almost burst with each of his squat movements. At the front stood the jacket open and Roy's huge Roidgut protruded out of it. The muscles were sitting like on a water ball.
Paul whispered to Tom, "He can barely walk with this mountains of muscle. Look at the thighs and than THIS calves. "And indeed, the thighs were so thickly loaded with muscles that the 23-year-old had to turn around the other leg at every step. This led him to waddle wide-legged. And Roy's calves were so swollen he had rolled up the long training pants up to his knees! So Tom and Paul could see the parts wiggle at every little step. Tom said, "They're double as thick as ostriche eggs!" And Paul had to laugh. "If not more than that!" He blasphemed.
With all the nasty remarks about the steroid mountain, Tom had a different goal than Paul. He wanted to show it to Roy! Last year Roy had always referred to him as a "little one". Tom was definitely 65 kilos lighter and certainly 10 cm smaller but he had planned to pester the conceited mountain a bit. And even now, when Roy was stomping past the two, out of breath, he was murmuring to the two: "Hey, you little ones ..." and continued to pant. Paul just shook his head. "He's going to burst soon." He said grinning and walked to another Lightweight participant.
Tom thought, "Yes, he WILL." And was glad that he was so well prepared.
In the meantime, Roys coach tried to undress the musclemountain. "So he can not do that allone anymore," Tom smiled to himself as he saw the coach pulling and draging. Both where standing in a secluded corner. Roy is too pumped up to help strip the thin fabric. In the end, both of them are gasping and Roy is drinking a bottle of water which his coach handed him from his huge bag. The 140 kg mountain was wearing a black Posingstrap, which was however so small that it disappears almost under his roidgut and between the bouncing ass cheeks. Tom notes that the front of ot was barely filled anymore. "Man he has shrunk his balls to peanut size," he thought. Roy was still panting as if he had a run a 100m sprint. Then his coach goes in the direction of the halls exit and leaves his bloated protege alone.
Tom takes all the courage together and pushes his armed bag inconspicuously in the direction of the corner where Roy continues to sip his water. The mountain posed with the bottle in his hand and is completely engrossed when he noticed a small stitch in his butt. Because of the hubbub in the hall he did not even notice that Tom has sneaked in, pulled out a syringe that has now given the mountain another dose of highly concentrated roids. Roy tries to grab his ass with his hand, but does not get there and turns around when he sees Tom, who is hiding the syringe, 2 steps next to him. "Hey LITTLE ONE, what was that? BBRRPP ", the mountain Tom burps. Tom pretending to be indifferent turned, looking puzzled, to Roy asking: "What do you mean?" "Sometimg has just pricked me in the ass." Roy declares disgusted. "I do not know. Maybe a mosquito or a thread at your poser! ", Tom blows back and thus the thing is settled for now. Roy has pulled the whole bottle of water away as he waddles toward the toilets 3 minutes later.
The timing could not be better and so Tom bends over Roy's bag to see what he can do the muscle cattle still good. In the bag are stacked rice boxes, protein shakes and water canisters, determined 5 liters of protein and 5 liters of water. "Brilliant," Tom grins as he quickly unscrews the caps to pour at least three ampoules of liquid steroid and hormons into each canister that he has bought at the Internet. He does the same with the 5 proteinshakes and when he had squeezed everything back and slipped aside unobtrusively, Roy's coach came back. "Hey, where is the big one?", He wants to know from Tom "I think he's on the toilet," says Tom by the way and is now fiddling with his bag.
A short time later, the "big one" comes swaggering back and his trainer hands him a huge shake from Roy's bag: "Looks really crazy Roy. Here's somting to fill up. "Tom grins internally "Strike!" when he sees how Roy gulps down the protain. You can see how thick the coach has made the shake! Roy swallows down the complete 1.5 liters when his uncontrolled Roidgut expresses even more enormously. Suddenly, Paul is standing next to him and laughs: "Hey, you moved closer to the hormone package? He looks as if he had gained some in the last hour. Just take a look at how wide his stance has to be! The "fat one" should to be the next one on the line"
And with that, the two of them are looking how Roy is moving slowly and complacent towards the stage. Luckily he had only guest appearances today!  He tried to climb the 4 stairs to the stage. Paul laughed softly and suggested Tom: "Look at him, he really does not get up the stairs !!" And he was absolutely right. The pasturefattened animal was so dense packed with muscle-cells that the thighs were so bulky that he almost did not get up the steps. His coach had to push him.
On the stage, the mountain almost hyperventilated and had to stand for a moment, before he pushed himself before the hoarding crowd, which nearly ran out at the sight.
  • Upvote 4