height Dad's Lost Glory Years (Updated MAY 26: CH 20)

dredlifter

I'd love to see Jed with become lifting buddies/roommates/lovers with a massive powerlifting strongman, used to being the biggest strongest tallest guy everywhere he goes. A big cocky stud like Chad.

He's going to have some complicated feelings when he meets a real monster in Chad and realizes that his ripped little buddy Jed isn't just catching up to him, he's going to dwarf him.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dredlifter

• Kymuscleboy

• Ro20316

• xboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EDIT:  Index of Chapters: Chapters 1-3:  See below Chapter 4:  https://muscle-growth.org/topic/11447-dads-lost-glory-years-updated-may-26-ch-20/?do=findComment&comment=129914 C

CHAPTER SEVEN:  DON'T MESS WITH THE BULL   On Saturday late morning Ted came by to pick us up and we headed to see Dr. Jock. He honked the horn of his pickup and we headed out and climbed in

CHAPTER EIGHT: THINGS ARE LOOKING UP   It was once again Sunday, time for another rousing squat session. After my father's 'poor' performance last week he was eager to get back to it. Since

Posted Images

Sorry that I just now found this story a few days ago, but I am thrilled that I did!!! What an amazing story from the get go. You kept us wanting more and more @dredlifter.  Your writing is superb!  And that was an awesome way to end the story!  Thank you 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
dredlifter
16 hours ago, GrowingMuscle1980 said:

Hey @dredlifter, any chance you have additional chapters in progress for this story?

I do not :(.   It may get continued in the future, but that may not happen for a long while...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
BaraLover123

Does someone remember the chapter where Chad humilliated Ted (in a friendly way) and his wife.

I can't find it, and have beun to think I may have imagined that scene lol.

dredlifter
9 hours ago, BaraLover123 said:

Does someone remember the chapter where Chad humilliated Ted (in a friendly way) and his wife.

I can't find it, and have beun to think I may have imagined that scene lol.

Chapter 9

• Thanks 1