Dad's Lost Glory Years (Updated MAY 26: CH 20)

dredlifter

2 hours ago, dredlifter said:

No worries, I didn't find it irritating at all.  It's just not my cup of tea.  I prefer my stories to not be about real life existing characters or existing people.

Fair enough! Though I will say that you could DEFINITELY put the PERFECT muscle-growth spin on any already existing fictional character, if you ever decided put your mind to it!

You're THAT good a writer! Better even!

8 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Wow, thanks for the great analysis and feedback fillups!  I would love to see this HSmuscleboy drawing you are referencing, I've truly never seen it.  

Chad definitely had to squeeze into the shower.  I have to travel often for work and I've noticed that a lot of hotels have actually removed the tubs and now just have an open shower with drain on the floor.  I image the shower is like this in that scene.  Even then, big Chad still had to squeeze in! 

I'm glad you picked upon Chad's proportions as well.  Right now I see him as having the same proportions as a top tier, national amateur level heavyweight bodybuilder.  What makes him so huge is that it really is like he has just been scaled UP in size to match his height.  And you're right, this gives him room to still pack on some more muscle. 

Thanks again!

Couldn't help myself! I was looking through them today before I saw this post XD

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=33705.0;attach=34427;image

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, dredlifter said:

Thanks Omi!  Did that really come from the getbig.com boards?  LOL!

lol yep, I go there whenever I want to look at the 15 page wall of Hsmuscleboy artwork for some inspiration

• Upvote 1

Dredlifter, your epic tale is excellent work and an instant MGS forum classic.
I'm sad to know it's ending soon but at the same time, I can't wait for the last installments!

• Upvote 3

Brilliant two parts, I think I preferred Jed'a section to be honest, the emotional dynamic between father and so n was brilliant. I hope this ain't the end 

6 hours ago, Ro20316 said:

If this is the end

5 hours ago, Mature said:

I hope this ain't the end 

Fear not, my friends!  There will be one more chapter to make it a nice even 20 chapters ;).

• Upvote 8