Dad's Lost Glory Years (Updated MAY 26: CH 20)

dredlifter

Fabulous chapter(s), Dred! The descriptions of Chad's size in this one were great, maybe beyond anything that you'd written up to this point.  I've been waiting for Dallas Winters to get his comeuppance, and you surely didn't disappoint. It was better than I could have imagined! Having him get aroused over being manhandled by Chad was a stroke of genius, as was Chad picking him up like palming a basketball. Of course you closed it out perfectly with Chad finally getting to release his pent up sexual energy with an entire harem of women.

I'm sad to know that the next chapter will be the end, but I know you've got some great things you're thinking about writing. I hope you don't take too long of a break before starting something new! Also, and you're probably tired of hearing it, but I hope you throw a bone to those of us who have been rooting for Jed to have some growth. I keep thinking that his caloric restriction for the contest may have been holding him back. Even one good "spurt" before the end or some growth in an epilogue of sorts would be cool. It's weird to feel this strongly about a character, I just think he's been so great and supportive of his dad, that he deserves a little reward. Don't worry, I won't hold it against you if he doesn't. :) Of course, it Chad also (or solely) closes out on some solid growth... well that would be absolutely wonderful.

Looking forward to, and simultaneously sad about, the final chapter!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Muscleblob said:

sad to see this story end Hope we see more of this is the future in a potential part 2

Agreed!

Sad to see it end WITHOUT an EPIC, GRAPHIC and very detailed masturbation/sex scene!

2 hours ago, dredlifter said:

Dad grinned proudly down at me. “The Doc says he reviewed your CT scan. He says your growth plates haven't fused.”

giphy.gif

Amazing end fir an amazing stoory.

I would0ve love to have Ted be part of their final journey but this was not his story.

It wa s abeautiful and well crafted story my friend. You did a tremendous job

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, mario2007 said:

Hard to believe that was your first story. MASTERFUL.

Yeah, seriously, the skill and restraint that you displayed in writing this story is PHENOMENAL

• Upvote 3