The Muscle Department: The Tailor (2 of 3)

TheWeremuscleForest

The young apprentice continues to gurgle cum as he lays there in pain. Brooke sits down in his chair and lays back in it as he gets a little more comfortable. Owen is able to notice that the furniture in the room now fits the huge manager’s frame perfectly and it dawns on him that perhaps this whole department may have the same ability that his new boss does.

‘I guess you are wondering now how I get back to my normal size don’t you Owen? Well it takes a little bit of practice but all you need is a reversing pill and voila, normalcy again.’

Brooke leans over and opens a drawer in his desk. He pulls out a brown pill and plops it into his mouth before crunching on it. Within seconds, Owen hears odd sounds coming from the man’s body as he sees him shrinking. His muscles revert back to their normal size within just a minute and he stands up. His decent sized cock leans up against Owen’s body. Brooke shows his teeth again as he leans down to give his apprentice a few more rubs on his chest.

‘Don’t worry Owen, you won’t change this quickly since it has to take up residence throughout your body. It doesn’t always work the same way with each guy either. I have been managing this department for probably nine years and in that time I have had probably four apprentices. They all responded in different ways. Blake though was quite eager to grow and didn’t take much coaxing to change. Even when he doesn’t draw it out, he works out heavily. I’m sure you have noticed.’

‘Oh yes Mr. Brooke quite a bit. He is quite buff and…..I think he is very hot. I…..I think I have a crush on him actually.’

Brooke smiles and motions for Owen to sit up. He pats the young man on the back and tells him to get back into his original chair.

‘Well I’m sure I can arrange a few projects with Blake. You might even be able to witness his change if you’re lucky Owen. The thing is though…..Blake is already a well-built man and…..his other half can get a bit…..large.’

Owen seems quite surprised and wonders if he will be in some kind of danger with Blake.

‘Are you saying that I may not be safe with him?’

‘Well if you weren’t exposed to me Owen I would say definitely, but when you put two men together with the same type of hormonal balance, things can happen. The reason why you are not reacting with me right now man is because I reverted back to my original body to prevent it. I have expounded my energy for the time being so you will be okay.’

‘Oh…..i find this to be really weird but kind of exciting actually. I feel dirty in this suit now though, could you get me a new one perhaps Mr. Brooke?’

‘You might as well start calling me Grayson, Owen, since we can be candid about these things. I feel like I can trust you. You are handling this quite well. As for your suit, I won’t ask you to strip for me so I will get you another one, but I need your stats.’

Owen writes them down and hands it over to the nude man. He calls down to the company tailor and gives him the information, within minutes there is a knock on the door. Brooke stands up and walks over to unlock the door and opens it.

‘Whoa, Grayson you are already breaking in a new guy? I would say you look great, but you already know that.’

‘Hehe thanks Craig and wow this is a great suit.’

The bearded man winks at Owen and starts to leave but not before Brooke grabs his arm.

‘Huh? Is there something else you need Grayson?’

‘Sure man why don’t you come in for a minute.’

The man looks at Brooke puzzled for a few seconds before he starts to smile. He walks in and goes to sit in another chair directly beside of Owen. He puts his hand out and motions for the young apprentice to shake it. Owen does and they clasp their hands together. The energy travels through both of their bodies making them both shutter.

‘WHOA! What was that? I have never felt such power move through my body at one time. Is this what you were talking about Mr. Brooke?’

Brooke walks back over to his desk and sits back down. He smiles at both of them knowing that this may result in some kind of change in both of them. The 48 year old tailor with the salt and peppery goatee feels a bit relaxed after what he just felt pass through him and slowly jumps to his feet. He turns to look at Brooke and seems a bit unsure as to what he should do next. Owen doesn’t seem to be affected now as he feels the same type of calm come over him that the tailor is experiencing.

‘Grayson Grayson Grayson…..what are you trying to do to me? I don’t want to tear up this suit in here. I spent so much time customizing it to fit me and I’m not a big guy like you either.’

Owen keeps looking at the gray-eyed fit man standing in front of him and seems to be growing more attracted to him by the minute. It is a feeling he didn’t feel before they clasped their hands together. He stands up in his soiled suit and walks over to the older man and starts to rub the hair on his head which makes the man shiver just a bit.

‘Ohhh wow that feels young man…..oh my gawd…..’

The tailor feels it starting to build inside him which makes him a bit unhappy, but Owen’s surprisingly strong fingers against his skin feels just right to him. The young apprentice runs his hands down inside Craig’s dress shirt and feels the thick forest of silvery hair against his fingers. His tight chest muscles are starting to sweat at a fast rate as he tries to keep things from getting carried away. Brooke shakes his head back and forth and laughs watching his good friend try to prevent a growth cycle from occurring.

Owen rubs the firm pec muscles before sliding his fingers along Craig’s washboard stomach all drenched in perspiration. It is at this point that Owen leans his body against the tailor’s and lightly rubs his chin on the older gentleman’s neck and shoulders. Craig continues to try and keep his composure fighting and tensing his body to the point that it is pumped. He groans as Brooke nearly falls out of his chair laughing.

‘This…..isn’t…..funny…..Grayson….. It feels so good but……I…..won’t…..give…..in…..’

‘Come on Hardesty, the young man is totally into you. Trust me Owen, he won’t disappoint you. Craig is an incredible stud when he changes. That hair all over his body looks fantastic over his massive muscles trust me I have seen it many times.’

The tailor feels his cock reacting in his pants as it starts to drool precum down his wool pants leg.

‘Please young man, I have ruined too many suits because of this kind of stimulation. Grayson can be such a jerk sometimes to me. I…..can’t…..hold it back any longer……DAMNIT!’

Owen moans feeling and hearing the tailor’s muscles stretching and popping beneath his hands. The tight pectorals on Craig swell up filling every tiny inch of his dress shirt before Owen can get his hands out. The muscles in his back flare out to the point that his wool blazer splits in the back unable to contain the giant mountains forming.

‘OH GAWD NO! I shouldn’t like this but the sounds turn me on.’

Owen notices that the tailor doesn’t wear underwear as his cock pushes its way down his growing left quad which along with his right one is stretching the fabric to its limits in his pants. Owen grins as he peers over Hardesty’s growing shoulders watching what is commencing in the front. The growing tailor no longer feels the need to complain as he feels himself hulking out feeling his muscles press harder on the fabric. Brooke stands up completely erect and walks over to stand in front of his friend to watch him change.

Craig growls, ‘RAWR! YEAH I LOVE IT…..I CAN FEEL THEM READY TO BUST OUT…..’

The tailor’s clothes look like they are painted on him as his nipples nearly protrude out little holes forming on top of them. Owen leaks precum all over the floor as he pulls his cock out to let it free.

‘Damn Hardesty, this is one of your hotter transformations. We need to get that jacket off you. Owen rip that thing off him so we can get a better view of his growing arms.’

Owen shreds his jacket in half as Brooke pulls the arms of them off gradually exposing the skin-tight sleeves on Craig’s blue dress shirt. The young apprentice moans seeing Hardesty’s swollen arms pulse. Brooke’s cock starts to drop a small load of cum on the ground without him touching it.

‘MMMMM Craig, you are turning me on so much. How about you Owen? Is this not hot seeing him change so slowly?’

Owen agrees as he rubs the soaked back of Hardesty feeling its raging power as it starts to pull the seams tighter. The holes grow bigger on Craig’s nipples making Brooke rush in to chew on them knowing that his shirt is about to lose to his expanding muscles. Owen watches as Hardesty’s back shreds the upper part of his shirt making the older stud growl.

‘OH YEAH, this is the fun part. I love feeling my power emerge.’

The fabric along Hardesty’s pecs rip open as his mammoth grey-haired boulders spill out making Brooke squeeze them tightly. Owen shoots a rope of cum on to Craig’s pants leg. Hardesty turns his head which has started to thicken up as his goatee darkens a bit to look at Owen. He smiles as his shoulders and delts shred the top of his shirt.

‘Hey there young man, I bet you haven’t seen such veiny cannons on a man my age before have you?’

Owen immediately turns his attention over to both arms which have immense hoses growing beneath the shirt sleeves. The strain of the fabric on them makes Hardesty growl deeply as he feels his quads emerge from their confines. The seams explode as his gorgeously hairy salt and peppery tree trunks spread out before his footlong slaps his left leg and spills a little bit of jizz down his leg. Two sweaty golf balls are stretching his sac to its limits and appear to be pulsating. Even his calves shred his pants which makes the growing stud laugh.

‘Seriously young man, my arms are crazy they put me right over the edge.’

Hardesty’s huge hairy slabs under his mountainous pecs blast through the buttons above his belt. Owen notices that Hardesty’s ass is starting to appear as the seams one by one rip revealing his pumped sweaty bubble butt. Owen feels the urge to slap his cock on it which sends the tailor into a frenzy.

‘OH DAMN MAN! I love it! Are you ready to see these guns? I know I am.’

Brooke gets down on his knees to pull the ripped fabric off Hardesty’s quads and calves to worship his giant tool and chew on the huge bouncing balls sitting beneath it. The tailor’s boots explode as his feet emerge covered in piles of ripped fabric. The eager worshipper slowly sucks on Hardesty’s hairy cock tasting its salty contents and squeezing his incredible legs.

Owen watches intently as the tailor’s shirt sleeves slowly shred as two massive cannonballs force their way out and immediately flex. The huge veins make quick work of the rest of the sleeves all the way down to Hardesty’s big hairy hands. His forearms grow into giant vascular softballs as he flexes them. The thick forest of hair traveling all the way up and down the huge mature man’s arms makes Owen immediately reach around and squeeze them tightly as he shoves his cock inside the tailor’s waiting hole. The growth finally finishes as Hardesty rips the rest of his shirt off revealing his enormous lats and thick hairy back. Owen buries his head into the enormous contours of Hardesty’s delts as he squeezes the tailor’s engorged biceps and triceps.

‘MMMMM Owen…..I like the way you touch me man. I have to make you grow too. I haven’t felt this good transforming in quite some time. Sorry Grayson but my cock belongs to Owen this time.’

He pulls his rod out of Brooke’s mouth and slides himself off of Owen. The surprised young apprentice is amazed when he sees the immense stud turn around and face him. The hairy stud’s cock bounces as he flexes his entire body for Owen. The young man reaches in to run his hands up and down Hardesty’s arms and chest and swoons. Craig picks him up in his arms and starts kissing him holding him tightly. Brooke seems a bit miffed and goes back over to sit in his chair.

‘Come on Owen…..let yourself go. I am really anxious to see what you will look like. I know you will be incredible when you change.’

As they kiss longingly, Owen’s cock flexes a few times before he starts groaning a little bit. They both look down and notice it starting to swell.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

• 2 years later...