Thanks for posting it JadeDragon, I know looking back on old works or on life in general can be cringe worth if not painful at times but I'm sure you made a fair amount of people happy by posting it. I admit this story was one of the two that actually got me to enjoy muscle theft stories, for the most part at least, as I initially just did not like the idea of someone's hard work being stolen from them for sometimes little to no real reason; that said your work and this story are very well done and very descriptive to the point I was able to ignore my feelings and enjoy the story for what it is.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, an0n12 said:

Thanks for posting it JadeDragon, I know looking back on old works or on life in general can be cringe worth if not painful at times but I'm sure you made a fair amount of people happy by posting it. I admit this story was one of the two that actually got me to enjoy muscle theft stories, for the most part at least, as I initially just did not like the idea of someone's hard work being stolen from them for sometimes little to no real reason; that said your work and this story are very well done and very descriptive to the point I was able to ignore my feelings and enjoy the story for what it is.

Well I'm glad it's made people happy. I suppose liking muscle-theft as a genre requires some level of schadenfreude in the reader but at the same time, every smaller guy has been at the butt-end of daily micro-aggressions from buffer, taller guys. It might not sound like much, but if you can imagine each one as a mosquito bite, you'd get the idea of what it's like to be on the receiving end of them all day every day. I try to capture that, that feeling of finally winning for once and getting the upper-hand on the kind of guy who has tormented you and made you feel inadequate your entire life. It's well, not everyone's fantasy, but certainly it is a tangible, erotic fantasy for many.

• Upvote 3

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...